Monday 14 May 2012

FYR Macedonia - 2012

Don't get me started, it's another ballad from a former Yugoslav country. Let's just say that.
FYR Macedonia have entered Kaliopi with Crno i belo.



People rate this song. People have voted for this song in the polls. They enjoy this. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Nothing against the Macedonians, but I just really don't rate this. I think this is absolutely terrible. Yes, Kaliopi has a large fan base in her home country, and the former Yugoslav countries also rate her, but that will be the only thing getting votes as the song is just...so poor. Maybe it wouldn't be that poor if there were less ballads this year and I wasn't comparing it so some real standouts, but I just can't see how people enjoy listening to this. Sorry Kaliopi. Will it qualify? I bloody hope not, but then again, at least that would give me a toilet break during the ESC. Performing 2nd, to be followed by lots and lots of ballads and much better songs. Not going to qualify.

Song Rating: 1/10
Liklihood to win: 1/10

Current odds: 150-1                  (oddschecker.com) (on average)

No comments:

Post a Comment